October 7

pamcook

October 7

Post by pamcook »

Read on Facebook that 10/7 is World Cardmaking Day (or something like that) so it must be true.

My plan (if we're not out of town) is to get caught up on all the card challenges. Getting caught up would make me feel like I was celebrating, for sure.

Anyone else doing anything to celebrate?
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Re: October 7

Post by nchoney »

I'm hoping to do something scrap-related. I've GOT to get those photos organized.... and I like Keitha's idea about the memorabilia, so I may pick up some zipper pouches and get all that stuff organized while I'm at it.

But... I want to make some cards, too... hopefully some to send off to an organization.

Catching up on the card challenges sounds like a good idea... I'm caught up on the holiday ones... but not the regular monthly ones... yet. ;-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

nchoney wrote:I'm hoping to do something scrap-related. I've GOT to get those photos organized.... and I like Keitha's idea about the memorabilia, so I may pick up some zipper pouches and get all that stuff organized while I'm at it.

But... I want to make some cards, too... hopefully some to send off to an organization.

Catching up on the card challenges sounds like a good idea... I'm caught up on the holiday ones... but not the regular monthly ones... yet. ;-)
I just printed over 100 photos from our day at WDW in 2015...
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Our grands are going to be down here for the weekend at a soccer tournament. Will probably still have time to work on more cards.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

It's my Mom's birthday :D
But since she doesn't live near me she'll just get a FaceTime...

Stamp Nation is starting WCD on Friday ( because there are members around the world) so I'm looking forward to doing some challenges over there during the weekend.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I’m sure there will be some card making before, during and after the 7th. I am behind...so yes, I’ll join in. No specific plans for this weekend as yet.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Okay. Now you've all guilted me into making some cards. I have quite a few card challenges in front of me so I'll knock them all off on the weekend. In between MLB playoff games.