Last minute card crisis (AVERTED!)

mpizzazz

Re: Last minute card crisis (AVERTED!)

Post by mpizzazz »

Wow! Vicky does such a professional project and video.
She is always a joy to watch even if I never want a mermaid journal page
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Laurel has a wonderfully timeless style. I might need that stencil as well!
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:
paddlegal wrote:...And speaking of mermaids, I've been in the market for a merstamp and came across this one after watching my favorite, Vicki P (can't spell her name though I think I finally can pronounce it) doing a video with of all things a Laurel Burch mermaid stamp. I think this may be the one for me.
If you're interested, Vicki's video using it in an art journal. LOVE how she did it and the background is really clever. May need that Tim stencil also. :roll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFTBrA3g68
I always enjoy watching Vicki P's art journal videos; this one was certainly a departure for her. I have a Laurel Burch purse; who knew she made stamps? Never seen them for sale here. I would like that Tim stencil also.

:hijack: Vicki is so professional and you can just hear the joy and amusement in her voice as she creates. Love her accent.

I have a wood mounted LB stamp of a fish that I bought easily 20 years ago. It will be the perfect accompaniment to the mermaid and her fish. Laurel Burch had several studios in California years ago. One is Sausalito and another in Carmel. While Bob was at a conference in Carmel one year (about 30 years ago) I spent a good 4 hours there just agog with her art, jewelry, purses, coffee mugs, etc. I may have spent a few $$$ also. I still have loads of earrings and I'm pretty sure I have a scarf and tote bag somewhere.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

So you need to show us what you came up with for her birthday.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I will, just as soon as I can get to it. It's all planned out in my head though!
Pam Cook #48