2016 December Card Sketch Challenge ???

paddlegal

2016 December Card Sketch Challenge ???

Post by paddlegal »

So here's a question friends...should I post a December challenge or wait until January? I do have one that I can post but I suspect that everyone is really busy this month and possibly no real time to add a challenge to an already challenged month.

Sound reasonable? Good! I thought you'd all agree with me. :lol: Okay, next year...2017!!! I'll post a new idea and sketch I think you'll all find useful and fun.

I want to thank all of you for joining in on this card challenge each month. Everyone's contribution, whether it's been a card, suggestions or wonderful comment, has been greatly appreciated.

Thank you all...
Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays!!!
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Re: 2016 December Card Sketch Challenge ???

Post by nchoney »

Great idea, Farley!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

While I haven't been making cards along with your challenges Farley, I have frequently got inspiration from them for pages or other projects and have enjoyed seeing what others have made. So thank you for continuing to do this; I know how much work it is to maintain a monthly commitment like that. Looking forward to 2017!
nancine

Post by nancine »

2017 works for me! I did make two of the gift card deals, just not filmed yet. But I'm still working on Christmas cards for this year :shock:
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I agree with you, Farley! :lol: And I probably do the least amount of holiday stuff possible! But do need to make some effort this year as we will actually be having company. :shock: :-o :roll:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

First, let me just say that I actually gasped a little when you started talking about 2017. I'm not ready! LOL.

I think I may make a resolution to spend more time on myself and my hobby, and to work on more of the challenges that I usually don't think pertain to me. Like cards. I still have TONS of unmade GTG kits, and I should use the monthly challenge as a means to get a batch of those out. Even if I don't send the cards, I have always had a great time creating them.

Thanks Farley! I wouldn't likely have done a December challenge, but I'm so glad we did the November one. Nicole and I made about 25 gift card holders total, and we did sell a small handful of them on Saturday. Now she wants to take all of the remainders and use them for friends gifts. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO