KNK Thank You card

paddlegal

KNK Thank You card

Post by paddlegal »

I was asked by an Aquafit friend if I would be a sub at her Bunco Party. Well of course! I knew she liked lighthouses but I had no idea how much until I saw her collection of them along with other nautical items. So of course I had to make a thank you card with a lighthouse. I got lucky finding this lighthouse at iDiecut.com. it's a Carta Bella digital image from Ahoy There and of course I just happened to have that scrap kit. So I had the perfect papers to cut the lighthouse from plus all the other goodies. I used the journaling card for the background.

I gave it to her today and she loved it. She and her husband own a commercial lighting business...hence the fondness in lighthouses.
Attachments
20160718_080532-480x632.jpg
20160718_080532-480x632.jpg (109.76 KiB) Viewed 376 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
mpizzazz

Re: KNK Thank You card

Post by mpizzazz »

Oh, that's cute, Farley!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It's really pretty! I love that lighthouse. :clap:

Last year at re(create) is where I found that collection (the LSS). I haven't seen it elsewhere. As usual, I over-bought bit I feel like it's one of those timeless collections so maybe I won't tire of it before I use it up. Maybe I need to make some cards with it?
Pam Cook #48
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Very cute card, Farley. How can you go wrong with lighthouses! ;)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:It's really pretty! I love that lighthouse. :clap:

Last year at re(create) is where I found that collection (the LSS). I haven't seen it elsewhere. As usual, I over-bought bit I feel like it's one of those timeless collections so maybe I won't tire of it before I use it up. Maybe I need to make some cards with it?
Thanks everyone!

Pam the quality of that paper is amazing. It's so heavy it took 3 passes on my KNK to cut it properly. One of the many things I love about my kit was there's 2 each of double sided papers. Plus the journaling cards make great card fronts. I slapped myself a bit after buying the lighthouse file to realize the sticker sheet has one. :lol: but I'll use that lighthouse file a lot long after the sticker is used.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Oh! I love lighthouses and that is one cool card.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO