I think I'll work on.....

Ruth Ann Landry

I think I'll work on.....

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

catching up with my deck of art today...am 4 behind....what's your artsy plan?
ChristyB

Re: I think I'll work on.....

Post by ChristyB »

helping Maya make Halloween ATCs for a kids swap she's in
djenns

Post by djenns »

I'm trying to sort out my boxes full of scraps. Can't ever find a color when I want it :tomato: Then I hope to work on some cards, to use up scraps.

Also want to work on the Farmers Mkt project that I asked about.....May use different color of paper as I want to coordinate with my interior colors.

HAve a fun day everyone.
Diana
Holly

Post by Holly »

I need to get down to business and do my tissue paper ATC's and I want to work on a card or two.
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

I'm hoping to finish my cancas book today--at least the basic pages and back cover--some of the tags will get done later...
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I just finished 5 of my 6 x 6" daily layouts so I am almost finished July.
In between that I got my sewing machine ready to give it a decent burial. I've had it since 1981 and I love it but it can't be fixed. You know how that electronic stuff just doesn't last! I took pictures of it, too.
But the big thing is I have run out of room for paper in my tote and paper cabinet. I recently bought some (!!) paper and it won't fit. I also want to decommission some older CS kits which means mix them in with general paper in the tote but that's full. Something's gotta give but I don't want to make this into a major reorganizing!

thanks for asking, RA!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

I'm working all day............and yes it sucks :angel: :angel:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

now I have decided to work on procrastinating.
Maya's ATCs are done-I painted Lutradur and then because I am impatient I melted it with my heat gun. Now maybe I'll just wander the house and pretend I don't see the 2 4'x6' soccer goals that have been set up in my living room.(sigh)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm catching up 365 LOs and hope to catch up some of the Deck of Art.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I finished digging out my fall and winter papers (I have to rotate my paper just like my clothes)...and found my shadow boxes for the TH Christmas thingy, also dug out my box of unfinished CS projects (Christmas gifts?)...still have to find the Christmas stuff I purchased last year for the TH thingy...LOL but first, I'm finishing up a few Christmas cards.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I finished my Ribbon Fairy today and I'm now officially as far behind in the Deck of Art as I have finished. Booooooo :( . I'm really hoping to get caught up on this one soon. I still have to do my Halloween ATCs for Luanne; I have cards in progress for the ATC on a Card swap and I need to start my Monochromatic ones. Busy girl I am.
rinda

Post by rinda »

I've been focusing on finishing up some pages for an altered book swap I'm in. I'll take some pix and upload later.
But I really need to clean off my craft desk. It's really hard to get much done right now, with the kids just returning to school, and my own work also starting up.
Rinda
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I'm working on an album that will be a retirement gift for a coworker. He's been there 20 years and my supervisor asked if I'd dive into this with her.