Thanks Christy, it doesnt hurt so much anymore

Cheryl Mixon

Thanks Christy, it doesnt hurt so much anymore

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Christy!!!! I cant believe the package I got from you!!!! I didnt even get out of the post office before I opened it. Not 1, not 2, but 6, yes, 6 ATCs!!!! and if that wasnt enough she sent some backgrounds....and some fibers.....and some images....It was awesome!!!

I couldnt help myself. I had to show the postal lady. She says...I've never seen anything like those!! She agreed that they were great!

Now I just hope my mail doesnt go missing when I start swapping...if it does, I'll know where to start looking...hehehe.

Thank you so much, Christy!!!!

I'm still wondering if Luanne does these kind of things on purpose to get more people into the swaps....lol

Thanks!!!!!!
Cheryl
ChristyB

Re: Thanks Christy, it doesnt hurt so much anymore

Post by ChristyB »

have fun. make sure to share what you do :D
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Christy,

I'll be posting over here as soon as I get them done. I cant wait to get into my room and start creating!! Thank you again so much for your generosity!

Cheryl
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Christy

My postal lady asked me today if I had gotten any more of 'those little cards'....I had to chuckle to myself...I bet I can get her hooked after I start making them...hehe

Cheryl
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I mailed mine today, cheryl.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:lol:
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Oh Ruth Ann,

Thank you.....I'm laughing here. I wonder if she's the one that puts the mail up. She may start putting a card in the mail so I have to go to the window to get them...lol. I cant wait!!

I was hoping to make some this week but my DD is working every night this week so in order to get some me time, I'd had to get up before 5. Hopefully on Saturday I can do some

I've been thinking about some Easter ones....